Monday, September 20, 2010

Dim Sum Sunday at Golden Jade Kitchen

As usual, my family and I had dim sum after church. We went to Golden Jade Kitchen in Mall Kelapa Gading 3 that was just a couple miles away from our church. There were just a few people other than us in the restaurant, it was usually packed though.

Anyway, we were so hungry that I did not get a chance to take any picture, but one! To be honest, the food that day was a bit disappointing. I'm giving a benefit of doubt here, but they casually mentioned that the suppliers were still closed due to the Eid holiday. So, probably the ingredients were not as fresh as usual. and they did NOT have my favorite tofu pickles -.-' My brother and I were getting grumpy for a while because of this. Silly I know, but it was the best pickle ever!lol

The highlight of the day was:
Honey Glazed Baked BBQ Pork Bun

I am sorry but I was too hungry to remember the price -.- But it was not expensive though. Its Baked BBQ Pork Bun was super delicious and it was the main reason why my dad always wanted to go here. I had never found any baked BBQ pork bun that could be compare to it.

If you are curious, you may just go there and try it yourself :)



Golden Jade Kitchen
Mall Kelapa Gading 3
Ground Level Unit G 15 B-C
Jl. Kelapa Gading Boulevard
Jakarta Utara - Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...