Thursday, March 10, 2011

Early Morning @ McDonald's Sarinah

Mr. Foo had to renew his US visa and I had to take him there early in the morning. While waiting for him, rather than hanging out in Gambir or Monas ( The U.S Embassy is located right across Gambir Train Station), I decided to go to McDonald's Sarinah. It reopened just recently.

It was not busy when I arrived at 8 a.m. Actually, the one in Kelapa Gading was way more crowded compare to it. Anyway, I ordered the Sausage McMuffin meal; it comes with hash brown and hot coffee, but I asked for hot tea instead.


McMuffin Set Meal - Rp 26k-ish

It was my first time trying out McMuffin, and I didn't like it. McMuffin was basically a sausage patty and a slice of cheese in a toasted and buttered English muffin. However, I could barely taste the meat flavor. The good side was, the English Muffin was kind of chewy. The hash brown was oily , oh well it was deep fried, so what did I expect..I thought it would taste better if they fried it a little bit longer.

I heard some of my friends complained that the new interior made it not as comfortable as before, but in my opinion I liked the new McD better. It's cleaner and not as packed as it used to be. They also provided some computers for customers to use, as well as free WiFi for those who brought their own laptops.

It turned out the WiFi service needed a username and password. I had to ask for them, and here they are:

username: mcdonalds
password: cheeseburger

I had to giggle when I heard the password. It was just too cute. However, after sitting there for a few minutes, I realized that it was too cold there.brrr.....maybe because there was not that many people, I'm not sure. Luckily, I brought my cardigan.






McDonald's
Jl. Moh.Thamrin No. 11
Jakarta Pusat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...