Monday, May 16, 2011

Bebe Summer 2011 Fashion Show, Jakarta

I was invited to Bebe Summer 2011 Collection Fashion Show which was held on May 5th, 2011 in Senayan City. The stage was built right in front of Bebe store in Senayan City. The invitation said that the event started at 6 p.m. for cocktail and chitchatting and the fashion show started at 7 p.m.

My friends and I arrived just right about 7 p.m. Most of the chairs provided were seated so we didn't have much choices. We didn't get the best seats, so pardon me for the not-so-great pictures. We also missed out the hor d'oeuvres :(

They also gave out a compact mirror with bebe logo as party favors.

Bebe Summer 2011 Collection

The clothes to me screamed "beach parteeehh." I felt the collection lacked of a real strong theme. They basically were sexy. some of them were super sexy and tight, just what one would expect from Bebe. I also noticed there were a lot of bright colors such as hot pink or fuschia and red.

The first four pictures on the top were my favorites. They were wearable, sexy but not in-your-face kind of sexy, and they did not show too much cleavage, if any XD


The fashion show lasted for less that 30 minutes I believe. It wasn't long; or to be honest, it felt too short. I am still thinking to buy one of the four dresses that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...