Monday, August 29, 2011

Canteen

I went to Canteen after a movie in Plaza Indonesia. I forget when it was, bit it was a weekday night, and the place was not busy. We usually have to wait in line in weekend. I always found that Canteen was quite comfortable, but during peak hours we could smell strong smokes when passing by the smoking section.

Baked Nachos with Guacamole - Rp 40k
My friend and I were there only for small meals this time. We decided to ordered Baked Nachos to share.  We really love the generous amount of melted cheese on top of the tortilla. The salsa was not my favorite; it was a bit too sour and too watery. I prefer chunky tomato pieces in my salsa.

Classic Caesar Salad - Rp 50k
We also ordered the Caesar Salad for sharing. I like it, but there was nothing special about it. The croutons came in bigger pieces than ordinary croutons.

Ice Chocolate - Rp 30k
I was sleepy that time, and being sleepy brought out my inner childish self. Thus, I ordered the Ice Chocolate just for the sake of my childhood time. Well, I love to have a cup of chocolate milk every now and then :p The Ice Chocolate was rich in well, chocolate. But again, it was just okay



Canteen
Plaza Indonesia, 5th Floor
Jl. MH Thamrin Kav. 28-30
Jakarta Pusat
Ph: (021) 315 6537


Pacific Place
4th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53
Jakarta Selatan
Ph: (021) 5797 372

http://www.canteenjakarta.com/

3 comments:

  1. hai, salam kenal...kalo canteen gw suka sama chocolate melt cake nya :) baru 1x makan disana pas promo 50% pake HSBC, mayan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo salam kenal jg :D oh ya?gw gk pernah cobain chocolate melt-nya..next time deh cobainn hehe...asik bgttt dpt diskon 50%, tiap gw kesana gk perna pas diskon, klo ada jg gak punya credit cardnya >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe iya dulu kebetulan pas ada diskon pake HSBC terus ajak temen yang punya CC :D soal nya gw juga ga punya. iya cobain deh choco melt nya. enak :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...